Tuesday, September 16, 2014

People cannot get away from relationships.

      My survey was about relationships and dream dates. I created this survey, just because I was curious about how others think about those kind of things.

     
     This graph shows how many people in my section have girlfriends/boyfriends. I expected many more respondents would have ones because I think all my classmates are quite friendly and attractive. They may be  focusing on study at this time:)

     
     Next graph shows how often they've been in relationships. Almost all respondents answered sometimes. I guess this is an average for the people who are around my age.

     

     Third question was about their dates. I asked them which date they prefer. There were four choices, movies, park, library and shopping. As you can see, movies took the first place and park took second. I can say about half of them prefer indoor date and others like active one.

     Last one was about dream dates.Every single answer was nice and sweet. Most popular one was going to Disney land, where is always ideal place for all ages(If it's not to you, sorry!). Some respondents answered that they don't need to do anything special but chatting or staying with their lovers is enough. I found this pretty sweet:) 

This survey was quite interesting after all. Now what do you think about the result?? Is it like you expected?? In the end,  I greatly appreciate your help. Thanks a lot!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mizuki! I had fun reading your survey! Your survey definitely made me encourage to go out and find a good relationship whether it's boy or girl. Meeting new people always bring me an exciting experience, so thank you for reminding me that! It is really important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mizuki! I was really looking forward to seeing your survey's result. I agree with your opinion that my class mates are so nice that they have girl/boyfriends. Please tell me if anyone start to date with someone!:)

    ReplyDelete