Sunday, October 5, 2014

Source searching

Hey there! How's your life going?

Last Friday we had a lecture that is how we can look up rational sources using ICU Library HP. I found this lecture quite helpful because every time I write essay, I have trouble with finding sources. Usually, I type words related to my essay, and look for information that may support my opinion but most of the time, the information I find does not completely fit in with what I want to write. Even when I find the source connected to my topic, I am not sure whether it is reliable or not. Now, it is much easier to find the source, which is reliable and academic. Moreover, we now know how to cite those sources we find!! Don't you think this is just awesome?? I will definitely use them the next time I write papers:)

It's raining so bad outside because of typhoon. I am used to it since I have experienced a lot of them in my hometown. But it is still kind of scary and troublesome. I hope nobody is going to get injured.

Enjoy rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment