Hi there!
This fall term is getting close to the end. Can't believe it!! I think everyone is pretty busy for preparing their final reports and exams. I hope everybody will do great!
By the way, we made slides for our final presentation based on C.R.A.P. Usually I add too many words on a slide. However, my slides became more simple pursuing principles of C.R.A.P. and I realized it is much easier to understand for audience. It was also clearly organized. Now, I have to care about what I will say during presentation because there are not much information on slides. Anyways, it was kind of surprising to see that the more simple, the better. In addition, Everyone's slides in my group look great. Can't wait for their presentation!
Do our best!
Hey Mizuki!
ReplyDeleteI am a bit sad that this term is going to end... I was actually looking forward to greeting this day but now I am just sad to be aparted from you guys... Oh but you are my study mate next term so not that much! haha :P
Your slides were simple and looks great!
I can't wait to see you guys' presentationnnnn eitherrrrrr! :)
Best wishes!