Monday, September 8, 2014
Homework: My Summary of Using Technology for Study
The skills that I am going to learn in this class will help me in some ways, such as finding appropriate and rational sources quickly. When I search for some sources for my academic papers, there are thousands of webpages written about the topic I am studying. However, not all of them are worthy trustful or rational. For example, many students use Wikipedia as a source, even though there might be uncertain and sometimes wrong information. We need to know how we can find the appropriate information and how we can find it worthy trustful. In addition, we have not only a homework but a lot. The better it is, the sooner to find the sources.
I am actually quite comfortable with using technology in my life as a student. My main gadgets are phone, laptop and electronic dictionary. I use then mostly when I am writing papers or reading in foreign languages. It is much easier to look up the words that I don't know with my phone or electronic dictionary. I don't go against the paper dictionary. I think they are great. However, using those electronic devices keep me concentrating on what I am doing because I can search what I want to know exactly and quickly.
So, this is all. See you soon, Thank you for reading:)))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mizuki :) I enjoyed reading your blog entry!
ReplyDeleteI use the Internet when I have to find some sourses for term paper. I think they are very convenient as well, because you can search the books by entering genres of themes.
I also agree with you that we need to know about which information is accurate and which is not. I hope we can learn this through this semester's ela class!
See you soon ;)
helllooo sugar!
ReplyDeleteI actually totally agree with your opinion about using technology in studying! It's so practical so I always use it. It works so quick and give me the result right away so it's really helpful when I got in to trouble.
The problem is internet has been too useful that it kind of makes us alienate from using library to look for the books.
I must deal with it :P
I definitely need a book source this semester for the writing...
anyway it was interesting to read your blog! see you later!<3