Monday, September 22, 2014

Zotero!!

Barringer, Felicity. “RATE OF MARRIAGE CONTINUES DECLINE.” The New York Times 17 July 1992. NYTimes.com. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.
Carbone, June. Marriage Markets: How Inequality Is Remaking the American Family. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014. Print.

The sources above is about marriage rate decline in the United States. Decline of marriage rate is also a big issue in Japanese society today. Once, I had a survey about relationships of college students, I am curious about connection between marriage rate and states of relationships of young generation.

 Firstly, I thought zotero is such a complicated content. However, as we got to know about it, I found it quite useful. Every time I write an essay, I struggle with source citation. Even though I try to make it perfect, I usually fail it. I do know that zotero isn't always correct. It is still helpful to organize sources and cite them. It will contribute to make my academic life more efficiency and organized.




3 comments:

  1. Hello Mizuki! I also still feel Zotero a complicated tool but I hope all of us will someday be using this without any trouble haha
    I am also curious about the relationship between marriage and dating. It sounds interesting to find out the connection between them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Case in point: your Barringer citation should not have the title written entirely in caps. You have to fix that in Zotero before dragging it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mizuki! I am not good at using computer tools so that using zotero is still difficult for me. I want to make use of it. Your sources seem interesting and I also want to know the relationships of college students.

    ReplyDelete